Spicy meatballs Curry
Curry recipe is for one pound of Meatballs
For Curry Base
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 small Tomato
- 4 Thai Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup grated fresh coconuts
- 2 tbsp Red curry seasoning base
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- half a teaspoon mustard seeds
- quarter teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- one sliced garlic clove
- one teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- two tablespoon sliced curry leaves
- one teaspoon sliced red onion
Marinate the meatballs in couple of teaspoons of red curry paste.
Heat oil in a pan on high and fry the meatballs. Remove and set aside.
Add the curry base in the same pan and cook until thick sauce forms about 15 minutes. Add the meatballs back in and cook for another minute or two. Remove from the heat.
Heat 2 teaspoon of coconut oil in small wok. Add mustard seeds and let it crackle. Add remaining tempering ingredients to the oil and fry for few seconds until fragrant. Add on top of the meatball curry.
Enjoy over naan or steamed rice.